Terms of Using the Cope Law QA feature
1. You understand that using the QA feature on the Cope Law website does not form an attorney client relationship and that answers do not constitute legal advice.
2. If your question requires immediate attention or is time sensitive, contact Cope Law or call another law firm.
3. Do not include personal information that could identify you. Submitted questions will be posted publicly so that other Ohioans can benefit from the information.
4. JC will not post every question asked.
5. The QA feature is for OH residents, and OH legal issues only.